Contract Management System
Profitably manage and maintain lease and loan agreements from their start to their conclusion
The CALMS back-end is a sophisticated platform for managing the full lifecycle of contracts from activation through to settlement, maturity and renewal, and uses powerful tools for the full range of contract administration activities:
- Account review and query handling
- Contract changes (financial and non-financial amendments, restructures, transfers, extensions, cancellations, reinstatements, etc.)
- Billing and accounting (with support for various income spread methods)
- Maturity and termination (early settlement, hostile termination, etc.)
- Collections and arrears management
- Asset disposal
- Integration with General Ledgers, Credit Reporting, MI and Asset Management Systems
As well as all CALMS products, the Contract Management System (CMS) can be seamlessly integrated with any other appropriate credit finance solution.
For maximum operational agility, enabling greater flexibility in a world of constantly evolving technologies, CALMS CMS is separated into two strategic components:
- InLife servicing (user-interaction layer): portal-style contract management services, tracking all interactions with the back-end, with sophisticated case-management capabilities.
- Contract management engine (transaction execution layer): rock-solid administration management for rigorously accurate, complete and consistent financial data.
This component provides all the tools necessary to profitably manage and maintain lease agreements during their lifetime. Customer snapshots, powerful case management with workflow, and full support for all the usual back-office transactions are provided within a single, fully integrated environment.
There is an additional, specialized component for fleet administration and maintenance, and a complaints-management sub-module is also available to ensure compliance with consumer legislation. This module has been developed to provide customer service excellence and efficient in-life management of a comprehensive range of fleet services including:
- Automated Road Tax Management
- Roadworthiness Inspection Processing
- Manufacturer Recalls
- Automated Taxation Processing
- Fines Management
- Driver Management
- End-of-Contract Management
- Customer Service Request Management
- Diary Management
Contract Management Engine
This component provides all the tools required for easy configuration of financial products, complete and flexible end-to-end contract lifecycle processing, with highly comprehensive interfaces to industry-standard General Ledgers, Credit Reporting Agencies and Asset Registers.
For more detail on any aspect of CALMS, please contact us today
Outsourcing and Hosting
Cost-effective, flexible and secure alternatives to traditional in-house managed applications.
- Customer self-serve and mobile portals: enabling customers to access and update their account from wherever suits them
- Customer and business partner management: enabling a “single view of the customer” for operational and customer service teams, by assembling a centralized database from both your legacy internal systems and CALMS
- Full view of customer, contract and asset(s)
- Comprehensive transactional detail and accounting
- Real-time processing
- ‘Google Style’ account search feature
- Support for a broad range of financial products
- Modular structure
- Integrated collections module
- Integrated case management
- In-life and Customer Service cost improvement by up to 33%
- Account search and overview features allow operators to deliver fast and accurate service
- Configurable collections strategies focus collections staff time efficiently
- Flexible component based structure allows staged implementation or integration with existing client components
- Self-service and IVR components reduce call volumes
For more detail on any aspect of CALMS,, please contact us today,