As a Test Analyst, you will be working on Automotive/Asset Finance Products web application.
Requirements of the role
- Testing skills within the automotive asset finance industry
- ISEB – ISTQB Foundation qualification preferable.
- Well-developed analytical capabilities.
- Ability to communicate very effectively (written and verbal).
- Experience of automated testing, test automation frameworks and writing test automation scripts. Knowledge in QuickTest Pro (QTP) an advantage.
- Conceptual knowledge / experience of load testing. Knowledge in JMeter an advantage.
- Conceptual knowledge / experience of webservice testing. Knowledge of SOAPUI an advantage.
- Experience using issue management systems, such as JIRA.
- Experience in testing web applications and knowledge of XML messages and structures and HTML.
- Experience using SQL to interrogate databases.
- Ability to take ownership and be responsible for actions.
- Attention to detail, with ability to produce clear, concise documentation.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Self motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Professional image.
- Well-developed time management skills.
- Ability to be flexible with respect to working hours, according to operational requirements.
Description of the role
- Ability to understand and write test scripts for the White Clarke Group CALMS Front office Asset Finance product
- Work with technical tools designed for automated testing
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and communicate with project team and clients
- Take requirements for enhancements to an existing system and translate into detailed test scripts.
- Execute the above test scripts against the system and logs all issues in a detailed defect logging system.
- Working with a team of software developers, business analysts to test new releases with enhanced functionality for the WCG Calms front office product.
- Building good working relationships with customers.
- Private medical healthcare on completion of probation period
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Free onsite parking
- Corporate gym membership options
- Associate car purchasing discounts – available with selected manufacturers
- 23 days holiday per year with the option to buy & sell 3 days
- Additional holiday entitlement increases with length of service
- Employee referral scheme
- Assistance with eye tests
- Professional Association subscriptions fee assistance
- Social Committee – events throughout the year
- Support with professional qualifications
This job description represents the usual duties and requirements of the position. However, the job holder may be required to carry out other duties in line with their capability, training and level of authority. The company reserves the right to change the job without prior notice. The job description does not form part of the Contract of Employment.