Systems Environment Engineer
Objectives: Bereitstellung und Implementierung von White Clarke Group‘s Produktpalette CALMS für Großkundenprojekte.
Description of the role
The successful candidate is responsible for the provision and implementation of White Clarke Group’s product portfolio CALMS for large-scale customer projects.
The role requires a motivated person who can independently manage time and priorities to cope with a variety of tasks. She will work closely with product architects, implementation and business teams to make this ambitious large-scale project a success.
This is your opportunity to work in an international IT company and to be a fundamental part of enterprise implementations.
- Management and coordination of the technical implementation and the roll-out for a large transnational project
- Responsibility for the software delivery to the customer
- Collaborate with technical teams to improve software development and delivery processes
- Ensuring compliance with technical and architectural guidelines
- Management and resolution of technical problems
Requirements of the role
- Experience with development and delivery processes
- Technically, the following technologies are used: ‘N’ tier Java applications, Java 1.6 to 1.8, Oracle RDBMS, WebSphere JEE application server, Maven, SVN
- Understand the following technologies: Scripting, JBoss, SQLServer, Spring, Hibernate
- Ability to review tasks until completion
- Experience with the use of JEE application servers
- Familiar with SQL databases, preferably Oracle RDBMS
- Passion for consistency, repeatability and quality of the project results
- Familiar with configuration management concepts
- High flexibility and adaptability, customer-oriented action and thinking
- Very good knowledge of German and English spoken and written
- Excellent quality awareness, even under time pressure
- Very good team and communication skills (English and German)
- Structured and methodical functioning as well as professional appearance
- Reliability and high social competency
- Resilience and flexibility
- Strong analytical skills
- Self motivation, self initiative, sense of responsibility for assigned tasks
- Interesting, varied and responsible activities in national and international projects
- Collaboration in an open-minded team with short information and decision-making paths
- Personal, methodical and professional development of your abilities
- We offer an attractive remuneration system and social benefits