Coordinating internal software development teams and liaising with client release management teams to plan, manage and deliver quarterly software releases across multiple implementations for a global client.
Requirements of the role
- Proven ability to manage a software development team
- Experience of and involvement in the software development lifecycle/system implementation
- Experience in software requirements elicitation for financial software.
- Automotive finance experience is desirable.
- Proven analytical capabilities
- Ability to take ownership and be responsible for actions
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail, with ability to produce clear, concise documentation
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Professional image
- Well-developed time management skills, with ability to work to tight deadlines, whilst multi-tasking
- Ability to be flexible with respect to working hours, according to operational requirements.
Description of the role
- Working in a release management capacity to coordinate and schedule releases for a team of software developers, business analysts and software testers, to enhance an existing software product.
- Liaising with client release management teams to scope and schedule software change
- A proven track record of scheduling and controlling quality of software change to live applications
- Building good working relationships with customers.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Release Management: experienced in creating and monitoring release schedules, resource allocation, budgets, project costs and quality of deliverables.
- Client Management: maintaining the relationship with the client, ensuring that project activities occur, change management, risk & issue management, dispute resolution and status reporting.
- Writing & management of test plans
- Business Knowledge of the finance industry and White Clarke products.
- Facilitating and managing client workshops.
- Reviewing functional requirement specifications.
- Employee Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability (LTD) insurance
- Extended Health Benefit for Employees and Dependents
- Dental Benefits for Employees and Dependents
- Health Care Spending Account (Single and Family option)
- Group Retirement Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate gym membership fee options
- Additional holiday entitlement increases with length of service
- Employee referral scheme
- Professional Association subscriptions fee assistance
- Social Committee – events throughout the year
- Support with professional training and development
This job description represents the usual duties and requirements of the position. However, the job holder may be required to carry out other duties in line with their capability, training and level of authority. The company reserves the right to change the job without prior notice. The job description does not form part of the Contract of Employment.