White Clarke Group is looking for a Marketing Manager to help deliver our global marketing campaigns and oversee and coordinate the deployment of the company’s new intranet collaboration platform.
Requirements of the role
- 5-6 years marketing and/or digital marketing project management experience
- Significant previous experience initiating and running multiple projects on budget and to tight deadlines.
- Simultaneously, working with developers, media publications, copy writers and designers to deliver solutions.
- You should understand that project work is sometimes unpredictable and requires flexibility and a willingness to work as required to get the job done.
- Good stakeholder management skills, previously proven within a demanding and fast growing environment.
- Proven understanding of full website development cycle
- Passion for marketing, innovation, new technologies and web trends.
- Creative personality and an artistic eye for detail.
- Excellent knowledge of English (both speaking and writing)
Additionally desired skills
- Finance/technology industry background
- Knowledge and an understanding of web based development and software applications, with an emphasis on WordPress CMS and Enterprise Social Networks.
- Any experience with the Agile frame work & methodology and Prince 2 qualifications would be highly beneficial.
Description of the role
- Manage delivery of marketing activities, involving effective control of scheduling, cost, performance, and quality of marketing efforts across all channels
- Manage digital projects throughout the whole project lifecycle (Projects to include: Intranet & Collaboration platform deployment, Website development)
- Meticulous budget management, tracking and adherence – making sure that all projects are delivered to budget and continuously exploring cost saving options for the team.
- Responsible for the successful delivery and production of cross-channel digital campaigns.
- Assist with the coordination of international events
- Provide assistance for the development of sales/client presentations, and other materials, consistent with company standards and brand
- Manage PR announcements (videos, white paper releases, case studies, awards)
- Help with data collection and analysis
- Work closely with other team members to ensure consistency across all the marketing channels.
- Proofreading content – you will be the final ‘filter’ between the company and the public
- Employee Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability (LTD) insurance
- Extended Health Benefit for Employees and Dependents
- Dental Benefits for Employees and Dependents
- Health Care Spending Account (Single and Family option)
- Group Retirement Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate gym membership fee options
- Additional holiday entitlement increases with length of service
- Employee referral scheme
- Professional Association subscriptions fee assistance
- Social Committee – events throughout the year
- Support with professional training and development
This job description represents the usual duties and requirements of the position. However, the job holder may be required to carry out other duties in line with their capability, training and level of authority. The company reserves the right to change the job without prior notice. The job description does not form part of the Contract of Employment.