Junior QA Analyst
Objectives: You will use your analysis and communication skills to analyze, document and test components (manual and automated) for a web based application.
Description of the role
Develop your skills and experience at a fast-growing company that values and rewards talent and hard work. You will have the opportunity to work with projects, colleagues, and clients all over the world.
You will work with a team of BAs, Developers, and QAs to take a software release through each stage of the SDLC.
- Develop comprehensive and detailed test cases based on a set of defined business requirements.
- Define and create test data in various environments.
- Prepare requirement traceability, test coverage and other related QA documents.
- Execute tests and document results concisely and accurately.
- Log defects and track them proactively and follow them through to closure.
- Liaise with business and technical teams in defect resolution.
- Investigate and resolve the client’s issues, questions, and concerns.
- Aid the QA team with testing the solution.
- Aid the Support team with investigating issues.
Requirements of the role
- Computer Science (BSc) or Computer Engineering or any equivalent IT or Math related program
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Organized and meticulous.
- Strong analytical skills to resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Ability to multi-task while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Flexibility with work hours based on business needs.
- Flexibility with shifting areas of responsibility, based on business needs.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of SDLC.
- Knowledge of Web Applications.
- Knowledge of SQL Queries.
- Knowledge of issue tracking software (JIRA, SharePoint, Test Track, etc.).
- Knowledge of managing documents in shared repositories (SharePoint).
- Understanding of financial products and markets, specifically automotive loans (retail, lease, and wholesale).
- Written and verbal communication in other languages.
- Employee Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability (LTD) insurance
- Extended Health Benefit for Employees and Dependents
- Dental Benefits for Employees and Dependents
- Health Care Spending Account (Single and Family option)
- Group Retirement Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate gym membership fee options
- Additional holiday entitlement increases with length of service
- Employee referral scheme
- Professional Association subscriptions fee assistance
- Social Committee – events throughout the year
- Support with professional training and development