You will use your analysis and communication skills to analyze, document and test components (manual and automated) for a web based application.
Requirements of the role
- Computer Science (BSc) or Computer Engineering or any equivalent IT or Math related program
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Organized and meticulous.
- Strong analytical skills to resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Ability to multi-task while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Flexibility with work hours based on business needs.
- Flexibility with shifting areas of responsibility, based on business needs.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of SDLC.
- Knowledge of Web Applications.
- Knowledge of SQL Queries.
- Knowledge of issue tracking software (JIRA, SharePoint, Test Track, etc.).
- Knowledge of managing documents in shared repositories (SharePoint).
- Understanding of financial products and markets, specifically automotive loans (retail, lease, and wholesale).
- Written and verbal communication in other languages.
Description of the role
Develop your skills and experience at a fast-growing company that values and rewards talent and hard work. You will have the opportunity to work with projects, colleagues, and clients all over the world.
You will work with a team of BAs, Developers, and QAs to take a software release through each stage of the SDLC.
- Develop comprehensive and detailed test cases based on a set of defined business requirements.
- Define and create test data in various environments.
- Prepare requirement traceability, test coverage and other related QA documents.
- Execute tests and document results concisely and accurately.
- Log defects and track them proactively and follow them through to closure.
- Liaise with business and technical teams in defect resolution.
- Investigate and resolve the client’s issues, questions, and concerns.
- Aid the QA team with testing the solution.
- Aid the Support team with investigating issues.
- Employee Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability (LTD) insurance
- Extended Health Benefit for Employees and Dependents
- Dental Benefits for Employees and Dependents
- Health Care Spending Account (Single and Family option)
- Group Retirement Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate gym membership fee options
- Additional holiday entitlement increases with length of service
- Employee referral scheme
- Professional Association subscriptions fee assistance
- Social Committee – events throughout the year
- Support with professional training and development
This job description represents the usual duties and requirements of the position. However, the job holder may be required to carry out other duties in line with their capability, training and level of authority. The company reserves the right to change the job without prior notice. The job description does not form part of the Contract of Employment.