White Clarke Group is looking for a Digital Project Manager to help deliver our global marketing campaigns and oversee and coordinate the deployment of the company’s new intranet collaboration platform.
Requirements of the role
- 3-4 years digital project management experience within an agency environment is favourable.
- Significant previous experience initiating and running multiple projects simultaneously, working with developers, copywriters, video production specialists and designers to deliver solutions.
- Solid understanding and hands on experience of project planning, estimating and budgeting programmes.
- Good stakeholder management skills, previously proven within a demanding environment.
- Experience in delivering microsites, email campaigns and digital media.
- A demonstrated track record of delivering projects on budget and to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge and an understanding of web based development and software applications, with an emphasis on WordPress CMS and Enterprise Social Networks.
- Ability to deliver integrated projects across a range of formats, both in print and digital. This will include production of video, events, native online articles, commercial print articles, social support.
- Any experience with the Agile framework & methodology and Prince 2 qualifications would be highly beneficial.
- Passion for innovation, new technologies and web trends.
Description of the role
- Manage digital projects throughout the whole project lifecycle (Projects to include; Intranet & Collaboration platform deployment, Website development and managing website design, CRM development, Video production)
- Create, track and report timelines, scope and quality during the entire life of the project, managing issues and risks as they occur including escalating when appropriate.
- Management of 3rd party agencies and freelancers we use to deliver projects.
- Gathering detailed requirements from key stakeholders and business end-users.
- Meticulous budget management, tracking and adherence – making sure that all projects are delivered to budget and continuously exploring cost saving options for the team.
- Look at change requests and implement improvements where needed.
- Responsible for the successful delivery and production of cross-channel digital campaigns.
- Work closely with other team members to ensure consistency across all the marketing channels.
- Support team members with other projects
- Employee Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability (LTD) insurance
- Extended Health Benefit for Employees and Dependents
- Dental Benefits for Employees and Dependents
- Health Care Spending Account (Single and Family option)
- Group Retirement Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate gym membership fee options
- Additional holiday entitlement increases with length of service
- Employee referral scheme
- Professional Association subscriptions fee assistance
- Social Committee – events throughout the year
- Support with professional training and development
This job description represents the usual duties and requirements of the position. However, the job holder may be required to carry out other duties in line with their capability, training and level of authority. The company reserves the right to change the job without prior notice. The job description does not form part of the Contract of Employment.