Objectives: You will use your analysis and communication skills to gather requirements from a client, design a solution, document the solution, and serve as the client’s point of contact for the duration of the project.
Description of the role
Develop your skills and experience at a fast-growing company that values and rewards talent and hard work. You will have the opportunity to work with projects, colleagues, and clients all over the world.
You will work with a team of BAs, Developers, and QAs to take a software release through each stage of the SDLC.
This is a full-time permanent position reporting to the BA Manager.
This role is requires 25-50% travel to client sites and White Clarke Group offices.
- Participate in on-site, client facing workshops for business process improvement and requirements gathering.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business model and processes to effectively gather requirements.
- Work with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into design and implementation of product enhancements.
- Design solutions based on these requirements to fit with and enhance the existing technology.
- Document the solution with clarity and concision.
- Coordinate between the client, developers, and QA during the lifecycle of the project.
- Investigate and resolve the client’s issues, questions, and concerns.
- Assist the QA team with testing the solution.
- Assist the Support team with investigating issues.
- Participate in sales demonstrations and other pre-sale activities.
Requirements of the role
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Knowledge of financial products and markets, specifically retail lending originations in the US.
- Experience with Loan Origination and Credit Decisioning software.
- Experience in all stages of SDLC.
- Strong knowledge of Business Analysis Processes.
- Experience in documenting use cases, flow charts, functional diagrams.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills to resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Able to multitask while working under high pressure to meet deadlines.
- Able to learn quickly, and to teach/mentor others.
- Flexibility with work hours based on business needs.
- Flexibility with travel based on business needs (requirements workshops, sales demonstrations).
- Flexibility with shifting areas of responsibility, based on business needs.
Nice to have:
- Experience with automotive, consumer, or powersports lending.
- Working knowledge of retail lending servicing & collections in the US.
- Experience with Loan Servicing and Collections systems.
- IIBA Certification
- Experience with issue tracking software (JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.).
- Experience with managing documents in shared repositories (SharePoint).
- Knowledge of Web Applications.
- Knowledge of SQL Queries.
- Written and verbal communication in other languages.
- Employee Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability (LTD) insurance
- Extended Health Benefit for Employees and Dependents
- Dental Benefits for Employees and Dependents
- Health Care Spending Account (Single and Family option)
- Group Retirement Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate gym membership fee options
- Additional holiday entitlement increases with length of service
- Employee referral scheme
- Professional Association subscriptions fee assistance
- Social Committee – events throughout the year
- Support with professional training and development