You will use your analysis and communication skills to gather requirements from a client, design a solution, document the solution, and serve as the client’s point of contact for the duration of the project.
Requirements of the role
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Knowledge of financial products and markets, specifically retail lending originations in the US.
- Experience with Loan Origination and Credit Decisioning software.
- Experience in all stages of SDLC.
- Strong knowledge of Business Analysis Processes.
- Experience in documenting use cases, flow charts, functional diagrams.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills to resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Able to multitask while working under high pressure to meet deadlines.
- Able to learn quickly, and to teach/mentor others.
- Flexibility with work hours based on business needs.
- Flexibility with travel based on business needs (requirements workshops, sales demonstrations).
- Flexibility with shifting areas of responsibility, based on business needs.
Nice to have:
- Experience with automotive, consumer, or powersports lending.
- Working knowledge of retail lending servicing & collections in the US.
- Experience with Loan Servicing and Collections systems.
- IIBA Certification
- Experience with issue tracking software (JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.).
- Experience with managing documents in shared repositories (SharePoint).
- Knowledge of Web Applications.
- Knowledge of SQL Queries.
- Written and verbal communication in other languages.
Description of the role
Develop your skills and experience at a fast-growing company that values and rewards talent and hard work. You will have the opportunity to work with projects, colleagues, and clients all over the world.
You will work with a team of BAs, Developers, and QAs to take a software release through each stage of the SDLC.
This is a full-time permanent position reporting to the BA Manager.
This role is requires 25-50% travel to client sites and WCG offices.
- Participate in on-site, client facing workshops for business process improvement and requirements gathering.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business model and processes to effectively gather requirements.
- Work with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into design and implementation of product enhancements.
- Design solutions based on these requirements to fit with and enhance the existing technology.
- Document the solution with clarity and concision.
- Coordinate between the client, developers, and QA during the lifecycle of the project.
- Investigate and resolve the client’s issues, questions, and concerns.
- Assist the QA team with testing the solution.
- Assist the Support team with investigating issues.
- Participate in sales demonstrations and other pre-sale activities.
- Employee Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability (LTD) insurance
- Extended Health Benefit for Employees and Dependents
- Dental Benefits for Employees and Dependents
- Health Care Spending Account (Single and Family option)
- Group Retirement Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate gym membership fee options
- Additional holiday entitlement increases with length of service
- Employee referral scheme
- Professional Association subscriptions fee assistance
- Social Committee – events throughout the year
- Support with professional training and development
This job description represents the usual duties and requirements of the position. However, the job holder may be required to carry out other duties in line with their capability, training and level of authority. The company reserves the right to change the job without prior notice. The job description does not form part of the Contract of Employment.